Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, May 31, 2012

DIY Memory game | Gör-det-själv: Memoryspel



This is one of the simplest memory games one can make. Pick a few small stones, paint the memory pictures of your choice on one side. Two of each picture, of course. Let dry. Done.

In case you don't see what the images represent (ok, so it was windy and I had a large brush. Not the best conditions.) there are clouds, lingonberries, pine needles, spiders, and suns. All nature things that I can talk to the kids about.

I'm thinking I will let the kids paint their own memory games. That will be fun, I bet.

***
Summary in Swedish: Här är ett superenkelt memoryspel jag har gjort. Plocka lagom stora och platta stenar, måla bilder (två av varje förstås), låt torka. Klart! Jag valde moln, lingon, tallbarr, spindlar och solar, men jag gissar att barnen kommer att välja andra motiv när de får måla sina egna spel.

No comments:

Post a Comment