Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, April 2, 2012

Five Easter things I pinned last week | Fem påsksaker från Pinterest

Easter is approaching, and this week I'd like to share five Easter things I've found and pinned on Pinterest.

From Martha Stewart
This is my kind of Easter craft! And I have already tried making them, they are really easy and quick to make!

From Intimate Weddings
All holidays require some washi tape, right? I like these garlands.


By Ukranian artist Forostyuk Inna, via Sublime Stitching
 These eggs are amazing. How are they done? By magic?

From Craft & Creativity, free tutorial at Paper-and-string

Super cute Easter birds in felt!

From Family Fun, via Oh crafts

An outdoor Easter egg hunt/party totally requires these fun carrot utensils!

***
Summary in Swedish: Här är fem fina och roliga påsksaker jag hittat och "pinnat" på Pinterest!




No comments:

Post a Comment