Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, March 5, 2012

Five things I pinned last week | Fem saker från Pinterest förra veckan

As I did last Monday, I'd like to share with you some of the pictures and ideas I've found and pinned on Pinterest lately. Here goes:

From How about Orange
I love the lotus flower pattern from the Norwegian mid-century design brand and enamel cookware producer Cathrineholm, and here is a tutorial of how to make your own candle light holders decorated with their signature flower logo.
From eighteen25
One of my friends remembers everyone's birthdays. EVERYONE'S. I'm not like that, unfortunately, so I really need to make a birthday calendar like this. I have tried to write birthdays down in a book in order to remember them, but then I forget to check the book regularly, and the birthdays are forgotten again...

Enter this great wall hanged calendar. Decorate it with nice paper and hang it somewhere at home or in the office. I will never miss a birthday again with this!

Outside Oslo fabric, photo from the Purl Bee
The fabric from Outside Oslo is FABULOUS. And Purl Bee has used it to make lovely tote bags.

From Delicious Delicious Delicious via JustB
I look forward to arranging a party to that I can try out these chocolate party spoons! Or maybe I should just make them on a regular Friday night? They are so cute, delicious-looking, easy, and instant party-makers!

From Vulture.com
I've sort of saved the best for last. Who doesn't love the TV series Downton Abbey? And who can do without these Downton Abbey paper dolls until season three begins? Make sure you don't miss the paper doll of the dowager countess...

Follow me on Pinterest!

Summary in Swedish: Precis som förra veckan delar jag med mig av bilder och idéer jag lagt upp på Pinterest under förra veckan. Följ mig på Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment