Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, February 27, 2012

Five things I pinned on Pinterest last week | Fem saker från Pinterest förra veckan

Pinterest is one of the best things that has happened to me lately. Really. I have always saved nice pictures and ideas in folders on my computer, post-its, miscellaneous notes on pads at work and at home, etc etc. Very hard to get an overview of. But now! With Pinterest I can create as many mood boards as I like, I can organize my ideas and photos WITH links to the original source so that I never forget where I saw that great DYI project. And I can follow great inspirational people and re-pin their ideas. Pure greatness, indeed. And it's free!

I thought it would be a nice idea to share a few things that I've found and pinned during last week, hopefully it can serve as inspiration for you. Here goes:

From Zickermans
A lovely lovely skirt-protector for a crafty bike rider!

From Mini-eco
DIY string-tie envelopes, doesn't seem too difficult to make and can serve both as lovely envelopes to mail things in, or as a folder to keep - I don't know, buttons, patterns, or other things? What ideas do you get? We'll be sending out birthday invitations shortly, maybe I'll try and make a few of these then.

From Martha Stewart Weddings...
And speaking of invitations, isn't this the best idea ever? Or is it just me who loves lottery tickets...?

From Design*Sponge
I would love to make these DIY postage stamp coasters, but as I have kids I hesitate. I wonder if they are washable? Well, there is only one way to find out I guess, by making and washing them!

From Honest To Nod
I do love bookselves. You'll find that out for sure if you follow this blog. And even though my bookshelves are filled with books, wouldn't it be great to have one made into a doll's house? Or a Lego Star Wars house, if you have boys like mine...

Follow me on Pinterest!

Summary in Swedish: Jag är ett stort Pinterest-fan, och här är några av de bilder och idéer jag hittat under förra veckan. Följ mig på Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment