Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, February 23, 2012

DIY Christmas matchboxes | Gör-det-själv: Jul-tändsticksaskar

Matchbox craft / Pyssel med tändsticksask


I know that Christmas is another ten months away, but I can't put away the matchboxes we made last Christmas since I like them so much... I got the idea from a friend, and it's a great gift - who doesn't need matches in the wintertime? Could easily work as a teacher's gift, a hostess gift, you name it. And 4 year old A made easily very appreciated matchboxes as Christmas gifts for his cousins and grandparents. His had a bit more bling than mine though... You can use pretty card stock, sequins (especially if you're 4 years old!), or make a paper collage. Any pretty paper will do, really.


I'm thinking Easter matchboxes will be a good thing for spring.

Summary in Swedish: I julas pysslade vi tändsticksaskar till alla vi kunde tänka oss. Det är enkelt att göra, även en fyraåring gjorde fantastiskt fina askar. Och vem behöver inte tändstickor i juletid?

No comments:

Post a Comment